Want to take your session to the next level? When you twax a pre-roll it’s sure to do the trick! Don’t know how?
Well, gather round, all ye stoners and we shall spin you a tale on how enhance your day with the help of cannabis wax, or “shatter.” For those not familiar, a cannabis extract is any oil that concentrates the plant’s chemical compounds like THC and CBD. These oils are created through several extraction processes. “Twaxing” is the art — yes, art — of adding shatter to the outside of a pre-roll to turn your regular, run-of-the-mill in joint into a far more potent experience.
What you’ll need:
- Use the kitchen knife to cut off the amount of shatter you you want to use.
- Roll the shatter into a ball with your fingers then twist the shatter into a thin, snake-like shape, make it about 3 or 4 inches long.
- Stick the end of the shatter snake to the side of the joint, about half an inch from the tip.
- Turn the joint sideways and twist it, allowing the shatter to coil around the joint but don’t go too far down or it’ll get on your hands as you smoke.
- Light it the same way you would any joint and try to hold the joint at a vertical angle to cut down on the chances of dripping.
Here at Cannabis Oasis in Tacoma, we can supply you with pretty much everything you need to make this smokable art happen. Even if you decide to start from scratch and roll your own joint, we admire your DIY spirit and we also have a huge variety of flower we’d be excited to show you.
If you’re looking for weed near Tacoma, stop in, check out our menu and I promise you won’t leave empty-handed.